Outsourced Medical Billing
Outsourcing your medical billing and coding to a qualified medical billing staff provides your office with the following:
- Decrease in office overhead, as outsourcing to our billing team saves time and money
- Support with operating and setting up Electronic Health Records (EHR) Medical Billing Software
- Utilizing online portals for electronic billing and health record management
- Submission of electronic and paper claims (Form-1500 02-12)
- Educating staff on medical billing and coding changes
- Training staff with online portal utilization and set up
- Obtaining Authorization for both in-network and out-of-network providers
- AR recovery management, Revenue Cycle Management
- Patient statements
Outsourcing saves your medical practice time and it improves your output. This allows medical groups to concentrate on the deliverance of quality service to their patients. It saves time and money.
Additionally, medical groups lose tons of money every year due to improperly processed claims, poorly-timed submissions and ultimately an inefficient billing cycle.
The benefits of outsourcing medical billing highly outweigh the alternatives and are far too big to ignore, especially for new medical practice start-ups.